SHUDLICK LAW OFFICE LLC
Attorney David A. Shudlick and Attorney Joshua D. Shudlick are members of the National Association of Elder Law Attorneys. Shudlick Law Office LLC provides legal assistance to individuals and families in Western Wisconsin.
SHUDLICK LAW OFFICE LLC CAN HELP YOU!
WE CAN HELP A PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE PROBATE AN ESTATE
WE CAN HELP A TRUSTEE ADMINISTER A TRUST
AVOID THE COSTS & COURT CONTROL OF PROBATE
Shudlick Law Office LLC can help you set up a REVOCABLE TRUST and AVOID PROBATE COURT!
DON'T LET THE GOVERNMENT & COURT TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR ASSETS
AND DECISION MAKING ABILITY!
We can help you complete a FINANCIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY and a HEALTH CARE POWER OF ATTORNEY to AVOID GUARDIANSHIP COURT.
NEW IRREVOCABLE TRUST FOR NEW WISCONSIN LAWS!
Start the 5 year look back period. PROTECT YOUR HOME OR FARM for your Children and Loved Ones.
- Save your wealth and protect your assets through estate planning techniques.
- Avoid the high cost, expense, and court time of legal guardianship by completing a Health Care Power of Attorney and Financial Power of Attorney.
- Avoid the costs, expenses, and court time of the Probate Process by drafting a Revocable Trust.
- Shudlick Law Office LLC can help a Personal Representative Probate an Estate.
- Help a Trustee administer a Trust.
- Explain your legal rights under the Medical Assistance Law & the Spousal Impoverishment Law Assist in completing a Medical Assistance Application.
- Draft a Will or Trust for minor children, grandchildren, disabled relative, spouse.
- Enter into a written Personal Service Contract and Rental Agreement with Relatives to proved Care that comply with Medical Assistance Rules.
- Help you with the Sale or Purchase of Real Estate.
SHUDLICK LAW OFFICE LLC EMPHASIZES IN:
- TRUST ADMINISTRATION
- WILLS AND TRUSTS
- IRREVOCABLE TRUSTS
- SPECIAL NEEDS TRUST
- POWER OF ATTORNEY
DEEDS / LAND CONTRACTS
BUSINESS LAW AND LLCs / OPERATING AGREEMENTS
INCORPORATIONS/BYLAWS AND ANNUAL MEETINGS
- MEDICAID ELIGIBILITY AND APPLICATIONS
- ELDER LAW - Atty. David Shudlick and Atty. Joshua Shudlick are members of the National Association of Elder Law Attorneys.
Attorney Joshua Shudlick is a member of the American Bar Association, Wisconsin Bar Association, National Association of Elder Law Attorneys, and the Wisconsin Assocation of Elder Law Attorneys. Josh emphasizes Estate Planning, Trusts, Trust Administration, Probate, Real Estate, Business Planning, and Elder Law. Joshua Shudlick received his Juris Doctorate from the University of South Dakota School of Law.
Attorney Dave Shudlick is an U.S. Marine Corp Veteran (1969-1971), and has 37 years of legal expereince in Monroe County and surrounding areas. Atty. Dave Shudlick was Monroe County District Attorney from 1979-1989, and Monroe County Corporation Council from 1989-1993. The last 22 years, Atty Dave Shudlick has emphasized Estate Planning, Probate, Wealth preservation, real estate, business planning, MA planning, special needs trusts, and POAs. Dave is a member of the (NAELA) National Association of Elder Law Association, Wisconsin Association of Elder of Law Attorneys, Wisconsin Bar Association, and Monroe County Bar Association.
WATCH OUR VIDEO PRESENTATION AND LEARN MORE
- Shudlick Law Office LLC
1501 Kilbourn Ave. Tomah, WI 54660
Click HERE for Directions
- (608) 372-6638